Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

realtime to msql databae

Other discussion about creating web sites for Cumulus that doesn't have a specific subforum

Moderator: daj

inaciovieira
Weather Station: Watson
Operating System: Windows 7

realtime to msql databae

Post by inaciovieira »

Hi, Cam someone tell how to import te realtime file to a mysql data base. I have teste with te importcumulus log, but i dosen t work
daj
Weather Station: WH1081
Operating System: Pi & MX

Re: realtime to msql databae

Post by daj »

inaciovieira wrote:Hi, Cam someone tell how to import te realtime file to a mysql data base. I have teste with te importcumulus log, but i dosen t work
Not entirely sure what you tried -- but I am guessing you mean the ImportCumulusFile ? This is only written to import the dayfile or monthly log file but it can be adapted to import other file formats if you have some php skill.

How do you plan to do the import? Cumulus produces a small realtime.txt file and overwrites it each time. So if you are running a relatime update of 15 seconds you need to grab that file within that 15 second window and import it.
David
kippfordweather.uk
Cumulus MX & Raspberry Pi
inaciovieira
Weather Station: Watson
Operating System: Windows 7

Re: realtime to msql databae

Post by inaciovieira »

yes i tried with the ImportCumulusFile, i edited some files but don´t work. I have rested. i have realtime.txt updates every 30 secunds.
i tried tu include the realtime to update on the importcumulusfile but i don´t import, i´m traing to edit this file but em a refrehs the page doesent import

Code: Select all

if ($type == "monthly log")
	{
		$CreateQuery="CREATE TABLE " . $table_name . " (LogDate date NOT NULL ,HighWindGust decimal(4,1) NOT NULL ,HWindGBear varchar(4) NOT NULL ,THWindG varchar(5) NOT NULL ,MinTemp decimal(5,1) NOT NULL ,TMinTemp varchar(5) NOT NULL ,MaxTemp decimal(5,1) NOT NULL ,TMaxTemp varchar(5) NOT NULL ,MinPress decimal(6,2) NOT NULL ,TMinPress varchar(5) NOT NULL ,MaxPress decimal(6,2) NOT NULL ,TMaxPress varchar(5) NOT NULL ,MaxRainRate decimal(4,1) NOT NULL ,TMaxRR varchar(5) NOT NULL ,TotRainFall decimal(6,2) NOT NULL ,AvgTemp decimal(4,2) NOT NULL ,TotWindRun decimal(5,1) NOT NULL,HighAvgWSpeed decimal(3,1),THAvgWSpeed varchar( 5 ), PRIMARY KEY(LogDate) ) COMMENT = \"Dayfile from Cumulus\"";	
		$WindBearField=2;
		$StartOfReplaceSQL="REPLACE INTO " . $table_name . " (LogDate,HighWindGust,HWindGBear,THWindG,MinTemp,TMinTemp,MaxTemp,TMaxTemp,MinPress,TMinPress,MaxPress,TMaxPress,MaxRainRate,TMaxRR,TotRainFall,AvgTemp,TotWindRun,HighAvgWSpeed,THAvgWSpeed)";
		$EndFieldCount=18;
	}