Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Cumulus start date

Other discussion about creating web sites for Cumulus that doesn't have a specific subforum

Moderator: daj

imballinger
Weather Station: AE WS3803
Operating System: Windows 10

Cumulus start date

Post by imballinger »

I am trying to use <#DaysSinceRecordsBegan> tag, but it is showing me from when I first set up Cumulus back in 2016, and I had a break of over a year when moving house, Where do I reset the start date of cumulus, when I set up my new station I deleted all my old data files, just need to reset the start date.

I edit the cumulus.ini but everytime I restart cumulus the date changes back to the original
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Re: Cumulus start date

Post by mcrossley »

If you are running the latest release (today), it is under Station Settings > General Settings > Advanced Options. ;)

If you are running an older version you will have to stop Cumulus, edit Cumulus.ini, find "StartDate=" in the [Station] section.
imballinger
Weather Station: AE WS3803
Operating System: Windows 10

Re: Cumulus start date

Post by imballinger »

Ahh thanks, that's where I was going wrong, was changing it then restarting the program