The odd thing that I noticed was that the entire monthly report can be viewed by using the Cumulus Menu.
This file is obviously not being uploaded to my website daily as it should be. It seems to upload once per month at the end of day one. I'm certain that the script is working as it should and nothing in my Cumulus settings have changed in years so I am at a loss as to why this problem occurred suddenly.Menu>view>NOAA Monthly Reports
EDIT: I am using Version 1.9.4 with the March 2019 patch applied. Also, I just ran wxstatus.php and found this:
Cumulus weather data NOT Current 448336:36:09 > 0:05:15
Wed, 31-Dec-1969 7:00pm EST
Cumulus NOAA report NOT Current 491:36:01 > 24:10:00
Tue, 02-Feb-2021 12:00am EST