Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

US Format Time Webtags

Other discussion about creating web sites for Cumulus that doesn't have a specific subforum

Moderator: daj

stefanbagnato
Weather Station: Vantage Pro 2
Operating System: Windows Server 2019

US Format Time Webtags

Post by stefanbagnato »

All, I feel like there is probably a simple answer for this question. I've been using CumulusMX for almost 5 years now, but just started using/tweaking the Cumulus website files. I've been working with the time-based webtags on the site since they all use the UK (frankly, most of the world) way of listing time and dates. I am fine with using 24hr time. However, I want to list dates in the format of Month Day Year, instead of Day Month Year. Many of the webtags return a very specific value, such as "time/date of high apparent temperature this month". I don't really know how I would use a combination of webtags to make this work. If there some simple method to "switch" the formatting to 'US'?
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Re: US Format Time Webtags

Post by mcrossley »

You need to read this section of the Wiki about using the format option on date/time tags....

https://cumuluswiki.org/a/Webtags#Outpu ... _and_dates
stefanbagnato
Weather Station: Vantage Pro 2
Operating System: Windows Server 2019

Post by stefanbagnato »

Mark, sad thing is I read that earlier in the week before getting more into the weeds with the webtags page... Thanks!
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Post by mcrossley »

Most of the tags will default to whatever the date/time format is for the locale that Cumulus is running under.

Really you just need the scan that section and then use the format tables to construct your desired formats - they are also documented on the MS site...
Standard formats
Custom formats