Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Broken temp charts

Other discussion about creating web sites for Cumulus that doesn't have a specific subforum

Moderator: daj

SUBYDAZZ
Weather Station: Oregon Scientific WMR200
Operating System: Windows 11

Broken temp charts

Post by SUBYDAZZ »

Hi all, I've recently updated to MX from Cumulus 1 and am having some dramas with the charts page on my website.

I've edited my html file only to hide a couple of charts that I'm not providing any data for, but when I try to view the temperature and daily temps graphs it crashes my browser or shows no data at all. The temperature one was working on another browser sometimes but I haven't been able to get anything in the recent days and the daily temps: I've not seen anything at all since I updated to MX. I'm running 3061 currently.

For reference the page is:
http://dazz.iridiumhost.com/pws/trends.htm

Is be interested to see if anyone else can get them to work, maybe it's my browsers / phone / PC causing the issues?
PaulMy
Weather Station: Davis VP2 Plus 24-Hour FARS
Operating System: Windows8 and Windows10

Re: Broken temp charts

Post by PaulMy »

I've edited my html file only to hide

when I try to view the temperature and daily temps graphs it crashes my browser or shows no data at all
No crashes here with opening your trends pages on FF. Your Daily Temp is blank as is your Rain graphs but presume there has been no rain. The others are all fine.
Is be interested to see if anyone else can get them to work, maybe it's my browsers / phone / PC causing the issues?
Looks like you've edited the page quite a bit so something may be missing or wrong.
My CumulusMX standard template trends pages have always worked fine http://www.komokaweather.com/cumulusmx/trends.htm but I replaced them a few days ago to www.komokaweather.com/cumulusmx

Enjoy,
Paul
Davis Vantage Pro2+
C1 www.komokaweather.com/komokaweather-ca
MX www.komokaweather.com/cumulusmx/index.htm /index.html /index.php
MX www.komokaweather.com/cumulusmxwll/index.htm /index.html /index.php
MX www. komokaweather.com/cumulusmx4/index.htm

SUBYDAZZ
Weather Station: Oregon Scientific WMR200
Operating System: Windows 11

Re: Broken temp charts

Post by SUBYDAZZ »

Yeah, it doesn't rain here. :)

Well, that's two votes for no daily temp graphs.