Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX release 3.6.5 (build 3081) - 28 May 2020 (please see important announcement regarding releases since 3.5.0)
Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of the NOAA report and Snow Index drop-down menus to 2030)

See the Wiki to download the software or click on the Downloads link in the Forum Banner.

IP data logger

Other discussion about creating web sites for Cumulus that doesn't have a specific subforum

Moderator: daj

G6GUH
Weather Station: Davis VP2 Pro
Operating System: Windows 10

IP data logger

Post by G6GUH »

Has anyone had this problem with a data logger? The logger works fine and has been in use with MX running on a Pi, I want to be able to allow the Davis WeatherLink to work. With the Pi stopped I can access the logger via its IP address, but although I tick the allow option and enter the ID into the box every thing seems ok but after entering the info the option is not enabled. I have tried several times using a different laptop and a different router with no firewall enabled so now I am at a loss what to try next. Any thoughts?

Pete