(risk areas e.g. are semi-arid regions like NSW Australia or the coasts around the Mediterranean, but today even the polar circle is a risk!)
Cumulusutils is a utility which supplies (more or less) simple HTML formatted functions for websites, which are otherwise more difficult to get. Read the ReadMe (in the distribution) for information on how to use. For now it has the following functionalities to offer (suggestion for new func are accepted):
- A Fire Weather Index specially designed for personal weather stations (see scientific background and other blogs).
- A top 10 list of relevant weather record for your station
- System info display
- Graphing the data
version 1.6.7 (19/10/2019)
- My bad: I noticed that every installation used a 30 day period for the daily rain graph and could not change it. That has been corrected.
- The 'Normal' values in the NOAA settings apparently are written under the regime of the locale which means the decimal separator can be either comma or point. Cumulus 1 and 3 seem different in this respect (I could not be 100% sure) so I created a workaround to always read it correctly, whichever format. The decimal separator is assumed to be only point or comma (thanks to Piotr).
- Formal release of the Graphs module.
- Added ini parameter for MovingAveragePeriod (default 180)
- Changed title of graph Daily Rainfall and added period to x-axis title;
- Changed some minor things in layout of graphs;
- Added new graph: rain per month (With Normal Value line);
- Top10: Removed the output top10TableStyle.txt (please remove the corresponding include from your website). Only one files exists for top10: top10Table.txt. There should be no difference.