(risk areas e.g. are semi-arid regions like NSW Australia or the coasts around the Mediterranean, but today even the polar circle is a risk!)
Cumulusutils is a utility which supplies (more or less) simple HTML formatted functions for websites, which are otherwise more difficult to get. Read the ReadMe (in the distribution) for information on how to use. For now it has the following functionalities to offer:
- A Fire Weather Index specially designed for personal weather stations (see scientific background and other blogs).
- A top 10 list of relevant weather record for your station
- System info display
- Graphing the data
- A map of Cumulus installations (only those who participate)
- Yet Another Dayfile Reader (Yadr)
NOTE: the Maps module makes use of an XML file residing on the domain meteo-wagenborgen.nl. Anybody who runs the Maps module on a higher frequency than 4 hours will be banned from that domain and will not be able to use the Maps module. Irregular running on higher frequency for testing purposes is permitted. Thank you for your co-operation.
NOTE: It appears that CumulusUtils does not run on lower versions of Mono. When upgrading, some parts of Cumulus won't run because of a design issue with the locale. I did design a solution, but there is also being worked on a version 4 of Cumulus. As that has been given priority some patience is needed. Watch out for messages by @mcrossley on this issue.
version 2.1.7 (28/1/2020)
- Correction on 2.1.6 for different units in YADR
- Corrected the README where necessary
- Dayfile reading: Finalized the error handling of skipping the line containing the error. All info for each error will now be in the logfile.
- YADR: changed wind value format to one (1) decimal accuracy
- YADR: changed humidity values to zero (0) decimal accuracy
- YADR NOTE: Title of barometric values should contain ‘Average’. This has been added to the default but it won’t change automatically if it is already in your ini-file.
- YADR: the legends now also are correct for all units available (the only site where this can be seen/checked is “‘t Zandt”).
- Addition of Phils EasterEgg. Hint: check the cumulusutils.ini after run of 2.1.6 and read this thread backwards. Can’t be too difficult if you’re a regular follower.