(risk areas e.g. are semi-arid regions like NSW Australia or the coasts around the Mediterranean, but today even the polar circle is a risk!)
Cumulusutils is a utility which supplies (more or less) simple HTML formatted functions for websites, which are otherwise more difficult to get. Read the ReadMe (in the distribution) for information on how to use. For now it has the following functionalities to offer:
- A Fire Weather Index specially designed for personal weather stations (see scientific background and other blogs).
- A top 10 list of relevant weather record for your station
- System info display
- Graphing the data
- A map of Cumulus installations (only those who participate)
- Yet Another Dayfile Reader (Yadr)
NOTE: the Maps module makes use of an XML file residing on the domain meteo-wagenborgen.nl. Anybody who runs the Maps module on a higher frequency than 4 hours will be banned from that domain and will not be able to use the Maps module. Irregular running on higher frequency for testing purposes is permitted. Thank you for your co-operation.
version 2.0.3 (5/1/2020)
• Some code optimisation
• Graphs: Daily rain graph now has right Y-axis cross x-axis at 0
• pwsFWI: Number of records shown is now conform Analysis figure from the inifile or 30 otherwise. The number is including predictive days.
• pwsFWI: Unit for RH in pwsFWI webtable: % is removed in header
• YADR: Unit for RH changed to % (was deg. Celsius/Fahrenheit).
• All modules: Correction of effect of prediction in pwsFWI (had not been noticed by anybody so far )