Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.
Latest Cumulus MX release 3.11.4 (build 3133)
- 25 May 2021 (please see announcement
regarding releases since 3.5.0)
Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)
Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki
Other discussion about creating web sites for Cumulus that doesn't have a specific subforum
- Posts: 2668
- Joined: Sun 28 Sep 2008 11:54 pm
- Weather Station: Davis VP2+ Cumulus1 / CummulusMX
- Operating System: Windows8 / Windows10
- Location: Komoka, ON Canada
The reason dayfile.txt wasn't being FTP'd is because it's a job inside Cumulus Toolbox and whilst I had started all my wx programs I'd overlooked that during all the maintenance I was doing on Friday. Toolbox is now running and all should be well.
sfws, the reason I need to edit cumulus.ini is because I have more than 10 files to upload and the interface only allows for 10. You have to edit cumulus.ini to add any more.
Two reasons to consider MX
Glad all is getting back in order Ray. And looking at your dayfile.txt, shocking how much data has been added over time... and 12 years of data is just around the corner for you.
- Posts: 2952
- Joined: Wed 06 May 2009 6:29 pm
- Weather Station: Davis VP2 with Daytime FARS
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3
- Location: Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire, England
Are you on commission Paul?