Demo: http://kocher.es/cumulusMX/datatables/e ... le-sql.php
This is possible thanks to the plugin created by https://www.datatables.net/
The advantages of this presentation in table form are:
- Speed. The query to our dayfile table is very fast.
- The columns are rearranged at will by simply pressing on a column heading.
- The last row of the table, presents a summary of the rows (The minimum temperature value, sometimes fails).
- The variables stand out with a color gradient, taken as a function of their value.
- The search is done in the format yyyy-mm-dd (the format of the field LogDate):
2016-10 filters the month of October 2016
-08-15 filters every day August 15th of every year
- Download file: http://kocher.es/cajon/DataTables-cumulus-dayfile.rar (2221 KB)
- Unzip this file
- Install your content on our website, in a folder named as we want.
-Edit the file:
Line 22: $ table = 'dayfile'; // sometimes called Dayfile
Code: Select all
'User' => 'Our username', 'Pass' => 'Our password', 'Db' => 'Database name' 'Host' => 'The address of our mysql hosting'
I hope you find it useful