Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

CumulusRealtime.html

Other discussion about creating web sites for Cumulus that doesn't have a specific subforum

Moderator: daj

risiss
Weather Station: Thermor 265nc

CumulusRealtime.html

Post by risiss »

i just wanna know if its possible to incorporate the content of CumulusRealtime.html to my index.html page...ive tried...ive copied the script part in head and the other part in the body.

nothin shows up :(
gemini06720
Weather Station: No weather station
Operating System: No operating system

Re: CumulusRealtime.html

Post by gemini06720 »

risiss wrote:i just wanna know if its possible to incorporate the content of CumulusRealtime.html to my index.html page...ive tried...ive copied the script part in head and the other part in the body.

nothin shows up :(
Carl, it is certainly possible to add the Silverlight display (realtime) to a main page.

But, you have to ensure that your server (I think you have your own home server) can process the Silverlight information - I know that on my development computer, XAMPP can display the Silverlight screens because I also have Silverlight installed on that computer.

On my 1&1 host/server, the Silverlight pages are displayed properly - check here : [link removed]

Would it be too much to ask you to send me your main page template so I can see how you have included the realtime information?

One point I have to mention: At this time, the Silverlight realtime screen is not easily re-sizable.
Last edited by gemini06720 on Wed 22 May 2013 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
risiss
Weather Station: Thermor 265nc

Re: CumulusRealtime.html

Post by risiss »

thanks...heres the file
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.