Welcome to the new home of the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See the Wiki for download

Importing easyweather history

Discussion specific to Fine Offset and similar rebadged weather stations
hvalentim
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:26 am
Weather Station: W-8681-Solar
Operating System: Windows
Location: Portugal
Contact:

Re: Importing easyweather history

Post by hvalentim » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:07 pm

sfws wrote:whether all the observations you want are still in the console memory.
I have cleared memory. That's part of the problem. :/

User avatar
dane
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:15 pm
Weather Station: Rosenborg 68700
Operating System: Win10 Ult., 64-bit, RaspberryPi
Location: Gilleleje, Denmark

Re: Importing easyweather history

Post by dane » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:15 pm

hvalentim wrote:
sfws wrote:whether all the observations you want are still in the console memory.
I have cleared memory. That's part of the problem. :/
Private message sent to you
Ib

ThomasB
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:02 pm
Weather Station: WH1081
Operating System: Win 7
Location: South Africa

Re: Importing easyweather history

Post by ThomasB » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:10 pm

Hi Dane

I too have more then years data from Easyweather that I would like to import to Cumulus. You seem to have the answer and I would greatly appreciate any help.

Rgds

Thomas

User avatar
dane
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:15 pm
Weather Station: Rosenborg 68700
Operating System: Win10 Ult., 64-bit, RaspberryPi
Location: Gilleleje, Denmark

Re: Importing easyweather history

Post by dane » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:27 pm

ThomasB wrote:Hi Dane

I too have more then years data from Easyweather that I would like to import to Cumulus. You seem to have the answer and I would greatly appreciate any help.

Rgds

Thomas
Private message sent to you.
Ib
Ib

slider80
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:42 am
Weather Station: Fineoffset
Operating System: 7 64bit
Location: Brisbane

Re: Importing easyweather history

Post by slider80 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:52 am

I have only just recently transferred to Cumulus from Easyweather. I have a easyweather .dat file with 1 months data and .csv and .txt file exported from Easyweather with several months of data. Is it still possible to have one or both of these files converted for use in Cumulus.

User avatar
dane
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:15 pm
Weather Station: Rosenborg 68700
Operating System: Win10 Ult., 64-bit, RaspberryPi
Location: Gilleleje, Denmark

Re: Importing easyweather history

Post by dane » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:46 pm

slider80 wrote:I have only just recently transferred to Cumulus from Easyweather. I have a easyweather .dat file with 1 months data and .csv and .txt file exported from Easyweather with several months of data. Is it still possible to have one or both of these files converted for use in Cumulus.
Private message sent to you.
Ib

JackN
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:56 pm
Weather Station: Ambient Weather WS-2080
Operating System: Win7 Pro 64
Location: Palos Verdes Peninsula, California

Re: Importing easyweather history

Post by JackN » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:59 pm

I'm another recent convert to Cumulus from EasyWeather and have about 3 years of data that I would like to get converted to the Cumulus format. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Jack

User avatar
dane
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:15 pm
Weather Station: Rosenborg 68700
Operating System: Win10 Ult., 64-bit, RaspberryPi
Location: Gilleleje, Denmark

Re: Importing easyweather history

Post by dane » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:46 am

JackN wrote:I'm another recent convert to Cumulus from EasyWeather and have about 3 years of data that I would like to get converted to the Cumulus format. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Jack
Private message sent to you.
Ib

Doggus
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:31 pm
Weather Station: WH1080
Operating System: Windows XPERIA SP3
Location: Isle of Skye

Re: Importing easyweather history

Post by Doggus » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:36 pm

Hi Dane, I have recently discovered Cumulus and have about a years Easyweather data do you have a conversion routine? Otherwise I will have to map fields using Excel of something?
Ta

User avatar
dane
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:15 pm
Weather Station: Rosenborg 68700
Operating System: Win10 Ult., 64-bit, RaspberryPi
Location: Gilleleje, Denmark

Re: Importing easyweather history

Post by dane » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:49 am

Doggus wrote:Hi Dane, I have recently discovered Cumulus and have about a years Easyweather data do you have a conversion routine? Otherwise I will have to map fields using Excel of something?
Ta
Private message sent to you
Ib

User avatar
paggaudet
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:59 pm
Weather Station: PCE-FWS 20
Operating System: Windows 7 32
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Importing easyweather history

Post by paggaudet » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:04 pm

Hi Dane, I have recently discovered Cumulus and have about a years Easyweather data do you have a conversion routine?

User avatar
dane
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:15 pm
Weather Station: Rosenborg 68700
Operating System: Win10 Ult., 64-bit, RaspberryPi
Location: Gilleleje, Denmark

Re: Importing easyweather history

Post by dane » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:55 am

paggaudet wrote:Hi Dane, I have recently discovered Cumulus and have about a years Easyweather data do you have a conversion routine?
Private message sent to you.
Ib

pichichi
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:36 pm
Weather Station: N96GY
Operating System: Windows 7
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Importing easyweather history

Post by pichichi » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:43 pm

Hi Dane, I would be interested in finding out how to transfer my existing EasyWeather data to Cumulus.

User avatar
dane
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:15 pm
Weather Station: Rosenborg 68700
Operating System: Win10 Ult., 64-bit, RaspberryPi
Location: Gilleleje, Denmark

Re: Importing easyweather history

Post by dane » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:25 pm

pichichi wrote:Hi Dane, I would be interested in finding out how to transfer my existing EasyWeather data to Cumulus.
Private message sent to you.
Ib

briang440
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:14 am
Weather Station: WH3081
Operating System: Windows XP Pro SP3
Location: Cairns

Re: Importing easyweather history

Post by briang440 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:33 am

Hi all,

This is my first post here as I have just changed from Easyweather Plus to Cumulus. Naturally, I have about 18 months worth of data I would like to convert to the Cumulus format. This must keep you busy dane :shock: Would it be possible to have the conversion method, please?

So far, Cumulus is looking one heck of a lot better than EW.

Looking forward to sharing info around. Also looking forward to the coming wet season here in Cairns. Hopefully test the gear out a bit this time!


Cheers.

Post Reply