Discussion specific to Fine Offset and similar rebadged weather stations
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sat 19 Oct 2013 7:21 pm
- Weather Station: Weatherwise WS1090 solar
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Location: st. Petersburg, Florida
My password for my station, KFLSTPET47 for Wunderground is not working. The help desk on Cumulus says it is under filr uni in Cumulus but i am not able to find it on my computer using windows10. Is the password the same as the station ID or is it the same as my login from wunderground? Had computer problems a few months ago and believe things got messed up. Advise please. Thank you.
- Posts: 1855
- Joined: Sun 28 Sep 2008 11:54 pm
- Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2+ w/Envoy USB
- Operating System: Windows-8
- Location: Komoka, ON Canada
The settings that you have entered under your Cumulus [Configuration] [Internet] Weather Underground section will also be shown in your cumulus.ini file in your computer's \Cumulus folder in the [Wunderground] section. That password would be what you use to go into your Weather Underground PWS member settings.
- Cumulus Author
- Posts: 26717
- Joined: Mon 02 Jun 2008 6:49 pm
- Weather Station: None
- Operating System: None
- Location: Vienne, France
It’s the password for the station (I think WU are now calling it a “key”) not the password you use to log in to the WU web site.