Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

HP1000 and cumulus

Discussion specific to Fine Offset and similar rebadged weather stations
Grahame_
Weather Station: WH-3081
Operating System: Win7/64

HP1000 and cumulus

Post by Grahame_ »

Is it possible to have the HP1000 unit from fine offset output it's data to cumulus at all?

Cheers,
Grahame.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: HP1000 and cumulus

Post by steve »

From the little information that I have about that device, it seems can only upload to Weather Underground and has no PC interface at all.
Steve
Grahame_
Weather Station: WH-3081
Operating System: Win7/64

Post by Grahame_ »

you can set the upload for a custom server - is there a way to take that output and pipe into cumulus perhaps?
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Post by steve »

I think it's unlikely; unless perhaps you could write something to extract the data from the web site, convert it to easyweather.dat format, and feed it to Cumulus that way.
Steve
Palmyweather
Weather Station: W1081
Operating System: Windows 7

Post by Palmyweather »

My work has recently started selling this model of weather station without the Wi-Fi connectivity (model HP1003). When I originally saw the product it was sent to our purchasing department with a Micro USB outlet, but the stock that hit the shelves never came with this.

I was lucky enough to open one up to see inside. The board has potential to have both USB and Serial I/O outputs from the unit, but these components are missing from the circuit board supplied to us.

Makes me wonder if (somewhere out there) there is a USB version of this station that could possibly work with Cumulus; which could be a great alternative to other Fine Offset units with UV sensors.

Check my Palmerston North, New Zealand weather station out at https://palmyweather.co.nz .