Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Does anybody know this station?

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
water01
Weather Station: Ecowitt HP2551
Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Re: Does anybody know this station?

Post by water01 »

Wonder if you can get it to write the data to the SD card and then load that into Cumulus?
David
callum91
Weather Station: WMR88
Operating System: Windows 7

Post by callum91 »

mcrossley wrote:Also the WU setup screen in that manual implies that you can edit some of the config...
Capture.PNG
If you can change the server name it would be pretty easy to set-up a PHP script to capture the data locally... Also wonder what 'customizing' the upload type means?

No mention of being able to do anything with that USB port though :(
Interestingly mine does not have the same set up screen, mine only has 3 boxes:
Web - www.wunderground.com
Station ID
Password

It does have a micro USB port and SD card slot though.
callum91
Weather Station: WMR88
Operating System: Windows 7

Post by callum91 »

Just a quick update:

My station has been running for over month now. The only problem I have encountered is that over the past few weeks the temperature readings have been over-reading by an ever increasing amount when compared to local weather stations.

For example, as I write this my station is showing 16.1 °C whereas other stations (including the nearest Met Office station) are showing 8 °C. :groan:

I can't see how it can be entirely down to the positioning of the station (which I know isn't perfect). The station is attached to the railing on a 2nd floor balcony fully exposed to the prevailing wind direction and only sheltered to the sector 090° clockwise to 180°.
MickinMoulden
Weather Station: WS-1081 with rain gauge mod
Operating System: Windows 7 & 1.9.3 b1059

Post by MickinMoulden »

Looks like there are 4 models. 39MB and 3826MB in both Wi-Fi or not. I would say 39MB should be good for at least 3 years data?
Here in Australia they sell the 39MB SD memory card model only at Jaycar.com.au for AU$299 (187 Euro? with 1.6 conversion).
It looks like it will be subject to temp spikes like on my Fine Offset model WS1081. Watch the Jaycar vid, looks like spikes of 0.7-0.9C.
http://youtu.be/0G0jPDOp4kU. I'm guessing upload time would be every 48 seconds as well?
Michael, Palmerston, NT Australia www.Palmerston-WeatherImageNo image? I'm offline!
ImageImage