Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Build 804

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
dionaea
Weather Station: WH1080 / Watson8681

Build 804

Post by dionaea »

Hi Steve,
Just a line to let you know that I am delighted with build 804. Love the layout - thanks for adding 'Rainfall in the last hour'. Of course I saved my old web folder & then added it to the new build & promptly lost all the good work. I then re-loaded build 804, printed out the 'view source' option for indexT & then printed out my old indexT - compared the two - added the bits I wanted from my old indexT to the new one & Bob's your uncle. Worked brilliantly. Added to this are the photos , organised for me by Dave C (without whose help I would have really struggled) & I reckon that the site is pretty impressive. I did have a problem with the picture. I use Classic FTP to load my files & it does not like large case letters - for some reason Picasa 3 adds .JPG to the picture file instead of .jpg & it will not load. I puzzled over this for days as to why I couldn't get a picture on the web site. I then remembered that months ago I had a different problem which a forum member recognised was due to you using large case letters for a file . Went into Classic FTP - Tools - Options & ticked 'convert to lower case always' & straight away it uploaded the picture. I just mention this in case anyone else is in the same situation.

Many thanks yet again,

Chris

PS. I know that I should put new files in Configuration / Internet settings in Cumulus but can't cope with that - this works for me.