Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Introducing myself

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
beeman
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Vue
Operating System: Raspbian

Introducing myself

Post by beeman »

Hi All,

I got an Oregon 928 last year and have looked at loads of different bits of software to display the information. I've concluded that Cumulus is the one I like best because of its clean interface. Thanks Steve for such a great product.

As the 928 doesn't have a data logger, I bought a SkyView Systems DataPak. Anyone else with one of these?

If you have the time Steve, I'd like you to take the data from the DataPak and download it to Cumulus as I have to download the data to a SkyView application :(

This is me on PWS http://www.pwsweather.com/obs/CHOLSEY.html

I'm working to get a webcam attached but SWMBO doesn't like all the cables strewn over the lounge floor!!

Other interests include beekeeping, any form of motor racing and tinkering with satellite TV reception - some interesting stuff from Khazakstan :ugeek:
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Introducing myself

Post by steve »

beeman wrote:If you have the time Steve, I'd like you to take the data from the DataPak and download it to Cumulus
It's not just a question of having the time, it's having the details of the protocol to extract the data from the logger. If you can supply that, then I can consider adding support for it to Cumulus.

Steve