Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

beteljuice paper chase

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
beteljuice
Weather Station: None !
Operating System: W10 - Threadripper 16core, etc

Re: beteljuice paper chase

Post by beteljuice »

First of all congratulations to those with the patience and wit to successfully complete the challenge :clap:

Mark (Crossley)
billy
HansR (with help :) )

Each week I will be 'redacting' the spoilers in reverse order, just to make things interesting for new participants.

Although born of boredom this did have a serious side 8-)

The beteljuice is not enamoured of the new default template, nor its coding - sorry guys :(

The intention was to 'showcase' customisations / add-ons and utilities so that newbies can see there is room for improvement so to speak, before they move on to their own / other templates and code philosophies - although I get the impression it was mostly old die hards who were viewing the paper-chase anyway !

Regard it as a social experiment on the Cumuls herd :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW - the things beteljuice enjoyed the most was constructing all the different 'Red Herrings", which successful people won't have seen - shows my code fault finding history I suppose :geek:
......................Imagine, what you will KNOW tomorrow !