Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

I'm new

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
nitrx
Weather Station: WH1080
Operating System: Windows 10

I'm new

Post by nitrx »

Well I'm here for the last week today I received my weatherstation it's a ws 4000 similar as the wh 1080 (i think) I'm living in the Netherlands.

Just installed and I think cumulus works fine have to callibrate some thing also my Engllish :lol:

By now the first measurements are made http://www.apeldoorn.tk/weer

Thanks for al postings and the wiki and ofcourse the Cumulus software I think it's great !
daj
Weather Station: WH1081
Operating System: Pi & MX

Re: I'm new

Post by daj »

Hi there, and welcome to the forum. Your English seems just perfect to me!

Enjoy your station and Cumulus
David
kippfordweather.uk
Cumulus MX & Raspberry Pi
akasonny
Weather Station: Zephyr TD-1000

Post by akasonny »

Er is niets mis met uw Engels!
nitrx wrote:Well I'm here for the last week today I received my weatherstation it's a ws 4000 similar as the wh 1080 (i think) I'm living in the Netherlands.

Just installed and I think cumulus works fine have to callibrate some thing also my Engllish :lol:

Thanks for al postings and the wiki and ofcourse the Cumulus software I think it's great !
nitrx
Weather Station: WH1080

Post by nitrx »

akasonny wrote:Er is niets mis met uw Engels!
nitrx wrote:Well I'm here for the last week today I received my weatherstation it's a ws 4000 similar as the wh 1080 (i think) I'm living in the Netherlands.

Dankjewel , I'll translate it for other readers so they don't have to look it up with google/translate you said 'there's nothing wrong with your English'' , but I wrote it in US style :mrgreen:

On topic I've translated a lot in my pages to Dutch when I'm ready I'll send a Dutch strings.ini for the wiki I saw it wasn't translated in the Dutch files. But I think it's not usebable for you Akasonny nor for David :D
akasonny
Weather Station: Zephyr TD-1000

Post by akasonny »

Mijn Duits is veel beter

No I don't think strings.ini would help many of us here if it were translated into Dutch...on the other hand, I'm sure there are at least a couple here who are Dutch so you'd be helping them out.

Its also possible its already been done. You might ask or search the forum.

Een geode dag