Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

OK who moved Scotland & Wales!!!!

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
The hooded Claw
Weather Station: WH1090+C1/C2"ghosting"
Operating System: Windows 7 Pro

OK who moved Scotland & Wales!!!!

Post by The hooded Claw »

OK as you can see from the time stamp I'm having one of those " I can't sleep " nights just now

I was idlely clicking about & decided to add myself to the Cumulus location weather map Noticed something real odd ...........

Loads of UK sites but then there are 2 entries for Wales & 1 for Scotland (The Scottish one is NOT Steve)

did someone move them out of the UK when I wasn't looking ????? :D :D :D :D
TNETWeather

Re: OK who moved Scotland & Wales!!!!

Post by TNETWeather »

Please see:

https://cumulus.hosiene.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1908

If you know of a site that is mis-labeled, located incorrectly etc... let me know.
The hooded Claw
Weather Station: WH1090+C1/C2"ghosting"
Operating System: Windows 7 Pro

Re: OK who moved Scotland & Wales!!!!

Post by The hooded Claw »

Hello Kevin,

Firstly let me apologise I wasn't "having a Go" at you i was just being "Funny" (i have a wicked sense of humour)

So to update you ...........England, Northern Ireland, Scotland & Wales are all UK (having said that & before people on here jump all over my bones!!, People are very patriotic & some do prefer the "relative Country" tags rather than the "UK" one,)

Oh!!! this is getting far too complicated...........Best to "leave well alone I feel!!!"

But on behalf of all the users on here ..........THANKS for updating the Map!

Keith