Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

How to boost your site visitors

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
RayProudfoot
Weather Station: Davis VP2 with Daytime FARS
Operating System: Windows XP SP3

How to boost your site visitors

Post by RayProudfoot »

A few days ago I had a leaflet through the door inviting me to join a local neighbourhood website where people could exchange tips about security, general advice and other useful local topics. I decided to join. Whilst most chatter is about hiring cleaners, getting a gardener etc I thought I would advertise my weather website on it.

What a remarkable effect it's had. Although I get around 20 visitors a day and around 52 counts yesterday's visitors were 74 and hits 154. Over three times as many. The area covered is around a 3 mile radius so it's very local. Given the way today's count has gone people are genuinely interested and appreciate the info.

The website is nextdoor.co.uk. If you want to share your weather info with your neighbours it strikes me as a great way to do it. I had to enter a code from the piece of paper through my door but you should just be able to register in the usual way.
Cheers,
Ray, Cheshire.