Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Rasberry PI HELP

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
NathanRN
Weather Station: Davies Vantage pro
Operating System: 10

Rasberry PI HELP

Post by NathanRN »

Hi from Australia,
I need help and I aplogies if this has been asked before.
Very new to this and looking for a solution.
I manage a large fire station in Sydney Australia, we have a Davies Weather Vantage Pro plus a Data logger (connected by ethernet) this weather data is put on the web and we use Weathelink to display the current weather conditions on a large Mointor in our station (through a PC).
I would like to remove the pc and use Raspberry PI instead (display weatherlink graph etc of current weather and get the data sent to the Internet)
IS there anyway I can do this?????Any help is appricated!
Cheers
Nathan
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Re: Rasberry PI HELP

Post by mcrossley »

Sorry I'm no expert in WL, but...

If you have an IP data logger that is already uploading to WL, is then all you need a web browser to display the data from the WL web site? You could even use a Smart TV or a Roku/Chromecast or other "stick" that has a browser built-in plugged into your existing monitor if it has HDMI input?

Just trying to think of a simple solution that avoids the need for custom building anything.