Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

PLZ READ

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
dazza1223
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2 plus
Operating System: Raspberry pi 4 (4gb)

PLZ READ

Post by dazza1223 »

Hi to you all on here

I just want to explain soothing before someone takes it the wrong way!!
I’ve been in the weather for a very long time and I love learning new things. When I got my very first weather station back in 2015 i want to have a website to go along with it i dint know nothing about html, php,css,sql but the the past 4 years
But I’ve allways had problem reading and spelling that what let me down off learning thing as when i was young i had a bang to my head no joke!! and the doc said i will all way short term memory loss So the Pont off this note it to try and make you guys understand that i don’t do thing to piss ppl of ie like if i want to learn soothing what some else has coded like web pages i have to copy all that page then try and
understand it how it works and try thing with it to get it working this is where reading let me down as i find it hard to follow instructions to set thing up so im sorry if I’ve upset anybody i won’t give names you all are very nice ppl and willing to help me with thing so now i hope u get off a better understanding off me
Thanks
Have fun and keep learning

dazza :D

https://www.davisworthing.co.uk

ConligWX
Weather Station: Davis vPro2+ w/DFARS + AirLink
Operating System: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS

Re: PLZ READ

Post by ConligWX »

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. we all have issues and faults - none of us are perfect either.

We are Human after all ;)
Regards Simon

https://www.conligwx.org - @conligwx
Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus with Daytime FARS • WeatherLink Live • Davis AirLink • PurpleAir •

PaulMy
Weather Station: Davis VP2 Plus 24-Hour FARS
Operating System: Windows8 and Windows10

Post by PaulMy »

Thank you for your post, and very brave of you. I believe you have tried to improve your writing since it was raised some time ago. HOWEVER it is language like "to piss ppl of" that I find offensive.

Enjoy,
Paul
Davis Vantage Pro2+
C1 www.komokaweather.com/komokaweather-ca
MX www.komokaweather.com/cumulusmx/index.htm /index.html /index.php
MX www.komokaweather.com/cumulusmxwll/index.htm /index.html /index.php
MX www. komokaweather.com/cumulusmx4/index.htm

dazza1223

Post by dazza1223 »

thank you Simon sorry i just need to get this out as you are all been great with me and helping me out mush as you can!! As I’m a good man i will give my last pound to someone I’m fist to help someone who is stuck on here i jump in and try and help as i fell like i owe you guys a lot as without you all one here i wouldn’t unable to keep my hoppy going
Last edited by dazza1223 on Thu 17 Jan 2019 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dazza1223

Post by dazza1223 »

and Paul sorry for language like "to piss ppl of" that I find offensive i dint mean it :bash: and yh it is a brave thing to do as ive never seen any one on here to opeing up like i did but i just think you shude all know that i ant a bad guy and wase ppl time as i said to Simon i woold help any one :D

and yh about thae writing Pau yh i have the thing what hard is i have to be told so meny time for think like that to go in im like RAM

Random Access Memory LOL