Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Site going down.

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
RayProudfoot
Weather Station: Davis VP2 with Daytime FARS
Operating System: Windows XP SP3

Re: Site going down.

Post by RayProudfoot »

You’re very welcome Mike. :D
Cheers,
Ray, Cheshire.

dc1500
Weather Station: Watson W-8681 (Fine Offset type)
Operating System: Windows 10

Post by dc1500 »

RayProudfoot wrote: Wed 07 Nov 2018 11:54 pm Glad you’re sorted. If anyone else wants to join HostPresto can you PM me first as they’ll give me a couple of months free hosting for signing others up.
Hi Ray - have you just had an email saying they are upgrading their server to support only more recent versions of PHP. If so do you know what implications it has for us and/or what is the version of any PHP code in Cumulus currently?
Dave
RayProudfoot
Weather Station: Davis VP2 with Daytime FARS
Operating System: Windows XP SP3

Post by RayProudfoot »

Hi Dave,

Yes and I've just switched temporarily to 7.2 and a couple of things stopped working. You can try it yourself by logging in to your cPanel and scrolling down to the Software section and open MultiPHPManager.

Select your website and over on the right choose 7.2 from the PHP version. Then check all your webpages to see if any PHP scripts have stopped working. My Data Summary won't work if you use beteljuice's offering but if you don't you may be okay.

I'm going to ask them to keep me with 5.6 as everything works okay with that.
Cheers,
Ray, Cheshire.

aduncan
Weather Station: Weathereye WEA22
Operating System: Win7

Post by aduncan »

Quick question for Hostpresto users. Does Cumulus MX works ok with it? I've been with TsoHost for years, last month they stopped simple ftp and I can't upload to my website.
Not too impressed with their help either.

Andrew
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Post by mcrossley »

Andrew, though the TsoHost FTPS implementation is causing all sorts of problems, apparently they also support SFTP, which you can enable via your cPanel?

That should work ok with CMX.
aduncan
Weather Station: Weathereye WEA22
Operating System: Win7

Post by aduncan »

Thanks Mark. Have done some research on cPanel. It looks to me as though I have to get cPanel to generate a private key for me, which I store on my pc. Then when I log in, cPanel will ask me to accept its key.
The only snag I can see is that my log in setup on MX needs an extra field for the private key. I wont be home home till later to use the MX dashboard, so I'm at a bit of a dead end. This is for SFTP protocol.

Andrew
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Post by mcrossley »

Yes CMX only does username/password authentication over SFTP at the moment. I'll look at adding key file support....