Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Gaps in apps.weathercloud plots

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
Chapel
Weather Station: Instromet
Operating System: Raspbian

Gaps in apps.weathercloud plots

Post by Chapel »

I use Weathercloud (https://app.weathercloud.net/plots) to push data to a Twitter account and noticed the times of posts to Twitter are out of sequence, taking a closer look at the plots I can see some gaps as well. My own site seems to be updating OK so has anyone else seen such issues with WC?

I did have MX drop out yesterday evening so will add Startwatch to monitor and restart MX if needed and I am considering a task that restarts the machine at 00:00 hrs daily if necessary if only to ensure the machine which is a rather old Dell laptop running Win10 remains fresh.
Weathercloud plot.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Gaps in apps.weathercloud plots

Post by steve »

Any errors when uploading to weathercloud should get logged to the diags file, and if you turn on debug logging, each update should get logged (unless I'm misremembering).
Steve
Chapel

Post by Chapel »

Thanks Steve, I have enabled the logging and will look for the next gap and see what it says :)
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...
Chapel

Post by Chapel »

I have attached an image showing a gap from 15:30 to 15:40 however I cannot upload:

'The upload was rejected because the uploaded file was identified as a possible attack vector'

So I have attached it as a .Pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
/d

ConligWX
Weather Station: Davis vPro2+ w/DFARS + AirLink
Operating System: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS

Post by ConligWX »

looks like the site is having issues with processing data, I too have missing gaps in the charts, but not to the scale of yours.
Capture.JPG
Regards Simon

https://www.conligwx.org - @conligwx
Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus with Daytime FARS • WeatherLink Live • Davis AirLink • PurpleAir •

Chapel

Post by Chapel »

Simon,

Thank you for confirming this. I was beginning to suspect it was site related as I have no gaps in my own historical data and I can also upload to WU and not see gaps.
/d