Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Nationalgeographic Best-Rated Places

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
aadal
Weather Station: WH 1080

Nationalgeographic Best-Rated Places

Post by aadal »

«About as good as can be done.The gorgeous scenery and the well-preserved Norwegian rural life are vigorously protected, plus the local people seem to benefit.»

«Environmental quality is at the highest level. Landscape is amazing and aesthetically one of the most beautiful. The icons of Norway are so unique that it is difficult to imagine anything else. The local culture can be seen on the shores and mountains. It gives an ideal overview of well-preserved Norwegian rural life.»

http://traveler.nationalgeographic.com/ ... /list-text
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by aadal on Sat 24 Oct 2009 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
  • Windows Vista

gemini06720
Weather Station: No weather station
Operating System: No operating system

Re: Nationalgeographic Best-Rated Places

Post by gemini06720 »

And then tow locations in Canada came next... ;)

Here is a view of the Yoho National Park in British Columbia.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Post by steve »

Norway and Canada are my top two "places I would like to live if I didn't live here".
Steve
aadal
Weather Station: WH 1080

Post by aadal »

gemini06720 wrote:And then tow locations in Canada came next... ;)

Here is a view of the Yoho National Park in British Columbia.
Yes i agreed on that British Columbia is fabulous, fist time there in 1986.. :)
We build up fishfarms and i remember far north we use seaplane to travel, and then i could see thise fabulous nature, like biger then home in Norway, and i think that Norway is an mini one. :D
  • Windows Vista

gemini06720
Weather Station: No weather station
Operating System: No operating system

Post by gemini06720 »

steve wrote:...Norway and Canada are my top two "places I would like to live if I didn't live here"...
Steve, there is still lots of space here on the island (that is Vancouver Island) and on the mainland (that would be the rest of BC)... :D
aadal wrote:...we use seaplane to travel, and then i could see thise fabulous nature, like biger then home in Norway, and i think that Norway is an mini one...
One thing that BC does not have enough: Those incredibly beautiful (and at time very deep) fjords... ;)

One thing that BC has too much/many: Those incredibly greedy and stupid administrators and politicians and wood processing companies that have no respect for the forests, the waters or the people... :evil:

There is another part of Canada that is quite beautiful at this time of the years (well, a few weeks ago): The multicolour Laurentians of the province of Quebec.