Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Selling some Davis peripherals ..

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
Mapantz
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2
Operating System: Windows 11 x64

Selling some Davis peripherals ..

Post by Mapantz »

I have a brand new anemometer for the Vantage Pro2 (6410) The brass tipped one, and a new rain gauge base (7345UT) one that bolts on to a post, or mounts to a pole with U-Bolts.
The anemometer is all boxed with everything included. I bought it because I thought I had a fault with my current one- the vane was sticking to North on the console for hours on end. It turned that the vane had actually worked its way loose.
The rain gauge base isn't boxed, but it is new, he tipper is still held in place by a cable tie. It has the RJ11 plug on it, ready to go in to a transmitter, and is set to 0.2mm.

I will only post within the UK. If you or anybody you know might be interested, don't hesitate to get in touch. :)