Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1477
- Joined: Sat 13 Aug 2011 9:33 am
- Weather Station: WH1081
- Operating System: Windows 7 64bit HP SP1
- Location: Somewhere in the USA
Today on the Mendips is a quiet balmy low windspeeds etc., until a Electricity helicopter comes over doing a survey of the power lines and the anemometer goes nuts in the downdraft!! Still he only managed a 13.06mph gust so nothing exceptional. Lot of noise though having a helicopter hovering no more than 100ft above your house!!
- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Sun 28 Sep 2008 11:54 pm
- Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2+ w/Envoy USB
- Operating System: Windows-8
- Location: Komoka, ON Canada