Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX release 3.6.10 (build 3086) - 24 June 2020 (please see important announcement regarding releases since 3.5.0)
Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of the NOAA report and Snow Index drop-down menus to 2030)

See the Wiki to download the software or click on the Downloads link in the Forum Banner.

Wiki User Registration operational

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
daj
Weather Station: WH1081
Operating System: Pi & MX

Wiki User Registration operational

Post by daj »

I'm delighted to announce that user registration for the Wiki is now functioning. If you wish to edit/add to the wiki you can now create a username. (You do not need to do this if you simply read the wiki). New users to the wiki require to be manually activated so there may be a slightly delay depending on the time of day!

I also used the maintenance opportunity to upgrade to the latest stable version of the wiki software. If you notice any oddities please let me know

thanks
David
kippfordweather.uk
Cumulus MX & Raspberry Pi

mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2
Operating System: Buster Lite rPi

Re: Wiki User Registration operational

Post by mcrossley »

David, well done for the updates :). It appears the 'files' folder may not have been copied over to the new incarnation? Lots of the downloads in the Wiki are now broken.

daj
Weather Station: WH1081
Operating System: Pi & MX

Re: Wiki User Registration operational

Post by daj »

:oops: Should now be there Mark!
David
kippfordweather.uk
Cumulus MX & Raspberry Pi