Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX release 3.13.4 (build 3149) - 03 October 2021

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

If you are interested in supporting Cumulus then maybe you would like to contribute to the maintenance of the Wiki? This need not take hours of your time - just a half hour here and there can make a big difference, particularly if many people are doing this. Any contributions are very welcome, whether they involve new content or editing of existing content. It will be very helpful to current and future users of Cumulus software if the Wiki is kept well-maintained and current. If you are interested then please contact forum user saratogaWX and ask for a Wiki account.

beteljuice paper chase

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
beteljuice
Weather Station: None !
Operating System: W10 - Threadripper 16core, etc

Re: beteljuice paper chase

Post by beteljuice »

First of all congratulations to those with the patience and wit to successfully complete the challenge :clap:

Mark (Crossley)
billy
HansR (with help :) )

Each week I will be 'redacting' the spoilers in reverse order, just to make things interesting for new participants.

Although born of boredom this did have a serious side 8-)

The beteljuice is not enamoured of the new default template, nor its coding - sorry guys :(

The intention was to 'showcase' customisations / add-ons and utilities so that newbies can see there is room for improvement so to speak, before they move on to their own / other templates and code philosophies - although I get the impression it was mostly old die hards who were viewing the paper-chase anyway !

Regard it as a social experiment on the Cumuls herd :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW - the things beteljuice enjoyed the most was constructing all the different 'Red Herrings", which successful people won't have seen - shows my code fault finding history I suppose :geek:
......................Imagine, what you will KNOW tomorrow !