Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Newbee

Talk about the weather
Cookie2006
Weather Station: Fine Offset W8681

Newbee

Post by Cookie2006 »

Hello All

I Have Just Signed Up To The Forum And Am Enjoying The Reading
I Have The easy Weather Station From Maplin This Seems To Be
Working Ok At The Moment

The Easy Weather Software Is Totally U/S So Cumulus Was Very High On My List Of Must haves

Wind sensor Are Mounted On A Pole At Around 5mtrs With The Rain Gauge Mounted On A Pole At Around 2mtrs And The Temp/Humidity sensor At Around 2.5mtrs

My Weather Data At

http://www.gjcook2006.pwp.blueyonder.co ... /index.htm
jezeremy

Re: Newbee

Post by jezeremy »

Hi Cookie,

I totally agree with you about the 'Easy Weather Software'. I found it to be useless and annoying which is why I went hunting for an alternative and found Cumulus.

A mate of mine has bought a weather station after seeing mine and I've pointed him towards Cumulus and provided him with a how-to on how to set it up and configure it for our model system. Not sure why I did that given how easy it is to set up. Congrats to Steve for such a great job on the software!

Regards,
Jeremy
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Post by steve »

I'm still waiting for Fine Offset to make me an offer I can't refuse so they can supply Cumulus with their stations instead of EW ;)

Steve
aadal
Weather Station: WH 1080

Post by aadal »

steve wrote:I'm still waiting for Fine Offset to make me an offer I can't refuse so they can supply Cumulus with their stations instead of EW ;)

Steve
Hehe great!
  • Windows Vista

jezeremy

Post by jezeremy »

steve wrote:I'm still waiting for Fine Offset to make me an offer I can't refuse so they can supply Cumulus with their stations instead of EW ;)

Steve
I could send them an email complaining about their de facto software and let them know how easy Cumulus is. Who knows...
aadal
Weather Station: WH 1080

Post by aadal »

jezeremy wrote:

Steve
I could send them an email complaining about their de facto software and let them know how easy Cumulus is. Who knows...
Grete idea whats the mail to EW? maybe some others do that and....
  • Windows Vista