Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX release 3.11.4 (build 3133) - 25 May 2021
Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

If you are interested in supporting Cumulus then maybe you would like to contribute to the maintenance of the Wiki? This need not take hours of your time - just a half hour here and there can make a big difference, particularly if many people are doing this. Any contributions are very welcome, whether they involve new content or editing of existing content. It will be very helpful to current and future users of Cumulus software if the Wiki is kept well-maintained and current. If you are interested then please contact forum user saratogaWX and ask for a Wiki account.

Fun in the Orkney's Friday!

Talk about the weather
dc1500
Weather Station: Watson W-8681 (Fine Offset type)
Operating System: Windows 10

Fun in the Orkney's Friday!

Post by dc1500 »

I see there is a weather advisory out for the Northern Isles for Friday. Blizzards possible! Batten down the hatches Steve!
Dave

steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Fun in the Orkney's Friday!

Post by steve »

Excellent! Bring it on! I wouldn't think we'll see much of the white stuff at our level, though.
Steve

dc1500
Weather Station: Watson W-8681 (Fine Offset type)
Operating System: Windows 10

Post by dc1500 »

Looks like they were right!
dave

steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Post by steve »

It's a bit disappointing so far. A couple of cm of wet stuff last night, but just a light covering left this morning. I'm not building my hopes up, snow on the ground is rare here. Might get a blizzard, though :-)

Steve

aadal
Weather Station: WH 1080

Post by aadal »

Hi you want snow?

Here 25 cm today temp around zero Celsius wet snow and faling not, vertical but horizontal because the wind.

:shock:
  • Windows Vista